Monday, July 9, 2012

with friends like those

It's taken me a long time to learn not to whole heartily trust people right off the bat. boys were easy to figure out, but not letting friends all the way into my heart, that has been one of my hardest lessons.

its funny how when you get off the fence you're suddenly fenced out. its ironic that people who say they are the biggest followers of Christ can make someone feel so outcast-ed. i never thought i'd feel on the outside form the friends i imagined i would have forever.

and because i have trusted so fully these are the poeple it's hardest for my forgive. i have a feeling it will take a while. but i do know i don't need that in my life. i have enough amazing people that i don't need the fair-weather ones.

so much for that star

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've had friends that have made you feel that way. I'll love you forever! :)

    ReplyDelete