Thursday, September 8, 2011

i miss you, friend

I miss our friendship. i miss your loud fun loving personality.  I want to reach out, and then I'm reminded of everything.  and i don't know if i can let you in again...i can't be close to people who i don't trust anymore.  it makes me so sad because i do love you.  you are amazing in so many ways. 

it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. not funny haha but ironic.  all it would take for me to forget (I've already forgiven. the moment everything happened) is an apology.  but you wont even admit you did anything wrong.  i want to let you back in, even a little bit at first, until i trust you again...

it is my pride.  my pride in my own heart for myself.  i am too protective of my heart now to be hurt like that again by friends.  dear friends.  but i still love you. so much. and miss you. and hope

No comments:

Post a Comment