Monday, September 12, 2011

smile, look pretty, be strong

my friend said it best about heart break...

"its as if you have a gaping fatal wound in my chest, but no one can see it.

you hold it together with your hands, they are covered in blood.... but you're expected to go out into the your day bleeding.  nothing to hold you together. no stitches or even band aids.

people walk by and smile, maybe even stop and ask how you are..... some people even try to help, but you know no one else can.

but hey you gotta keep living while you bleed!  smile! look pretty!  eat breakfast!  pay your bills! It's all so important!"


but, no, you know what, I'm done bleeding.  ill stitch my own heart up if i have to.

i took all of the memories down off my walls.  maybe that'll help the persisting dreams..... 

I am a strong woman. I will be fine. After all-

I'm still fearless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment