Thursday, August 18, 2011

Afraid of the Ocean

Something about me has always terrified him.  I think it's that he knows. 

We would be right, actually good for each other, and hold each other to a standard. a challenge. real true life fairy tale.  with goose bumps and tummy flips and so much fun all the time that i could go anywhere with him and have a blast.  our whole lives would be magic.

and the thought of that, all that possibility, and that someone actually genuinely believing in him, the the real him, not he one he pretends to be, is terrifying.

well i still do, i still do believe in him.  it breaks my heart to think that he's really doing this.......i hope you realize what could be.

this quote...... so familiar.
"The problem is, every time we had one of these amazing nights, I would wake up the next morning in a freaking panic. So why don’t we just spare each other a mundane life of crushing disappointment, and just do it with somebody else."


You know I have tried to change these feelings. I’ve done everything. Other guys, work, distractions..And they say that it gets easier with time, but it doesn’t. If anything, if more time passes, the more I miss him.

you inspired me. then we were supposed to be together...but you're afraid of the ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment