Wednesday, August 10, 2011

you inspire me, Synchronicity

Everywhere,
in my memory, in a picture that my friend finds, in music, in the sky.  you're everywhere. synchronicity all over...on those same lines- a movie i watched recently was very...you decide. here are some quotes, scattered with poems and my thoughts... here is my heart.


"You know a heads up woulda been nice. You know nothing nothing major, just, just a quick email...I mean years of a loving friendship and sporadic incredible chemistry scattered with nights so fun they explain the evolutionary purpose of talking, not to mention the time we’ve clocked together, listening to music, driving with no destination, but I guess this beautiful mess is ended without notification, probably better. "

"You think you have some kinda special gift to see what’s in my heart?"
         "No, I think we both do, for each other"
         "you inspire me..."
"you inspire me too"
        "We're supposed to be together"
"i know."


someone once told me that, one day, i'd understand, that love isn't always enough.

and everything in my heart and soul does not buy that.

I think its a really great excuse to live unhappily because you think you deserve shitty things.. or because greatness makes you sick. or because your afraid of the ocean.

"Forlorn! the very word is like a bell
To toll me back from thee to my sole self!"

just jump in my love, the water's fine, and i know you can swim.

it would be so much more, infinitely more, if you were here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment