Friday, December 2, 2011

a thousand years

i knew you in another life.... i can feel it when you look in my eyes..

for many lives we've done this. this dance.

shown up for what the other needs to learn.

no one on earth has helped me grow as much as you

and if it wasn't for the gravity defining pull we have, i wouldn't love you this much.

all the hurt, all the hiding, none of it matters. because you are my angel. and i am yours.


this i know. and feel with everything inside me.

"i have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid, i have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more. All along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me and i have loved you for a thousand years, ill love you for a thousand more."

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment